Friday 30 May 2014

Dating deabreakers

Real people; Real experiences!


A deal breaker for Tayo is when a man lacks ambition. “I need a man to have other things going on for him apart from his 9-5 job. My definite deal breaker is complacency”.
Tayo 28,
Ikeja, Lagos.


I once dated a lady who always turned up late to dates. The only time she was punctual was when I put the time 30 minutes earlier than the actual event. I really loved her and thought she was “the one” but she never realised that her constant lateness cost us money, and added stress. I had to let her go because she couldn’t understand why I made such a fuss about it.
David 31,
Victoria Island, Lagos


What puts me off from another date is when a man tries to end the date with fondling, kissing etc. It gives me an impression of how aggressive he would be. That’s a big NO for me.
Belema 26,
Eleme, Port Harcourt.


A lady would not be hearing from me again if she turns down my flirtatious advances. I’m not saying she must get in bed with me but moving away from me when am getting a little closer is a turn off.
Kelvin 24,
Magodo, Lagos.


What is your deal breaker?
Email to ksilvercare@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment