Monday 7 July 2014

When Google can't help

The ultimate Google so many of us cannot live without. Oh yea!! I can’t do without Google. Recently I tried doing a research on a certain topic; lo and behold I couldn’t get any information from Google.
For a few seconds I was left in the dark. Oh my goodness where do I start from. My Google can’t help me. I was devastated.
Where do you get help from when Google can’t be of any help?
Oh well dust your shorts and keep it moving with these following steps:

1).Sit your ass down and think: Yeah I said it! So many of us have gotten so lazy; all thanks to the Internet. We sit, click on search, copy and paste not willing to take a single effort in processing the content. I’m definitely guilty of it. It got so terrible that I couldn’t think of what to blog about; and dude as usual I headed off to Google.


2).Ask questions: No man is an island and most of us have the opportunity to meet with lots and lots of people every day. Asking questions is a sure way to get more information. This even produces more results when we are asking people who have experience in the subject we need information on. So when Google can’t be of much help do the right thing and ask the RIGHT people.


3).All said and done; after going through steps 1 and 2 you better ask Google again We all appreciate you GOOGLE! Google gives the ultimate experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment